I'm testing PARA (introduction) to see how it fits for a few weeks.
I'm interested in systems for mingling notes with tasks). The division is often murky, and drawing boundaries elsewhere is useful.
- Zettelkasten (Actively integrate new ideas into existing network, summarize after each reading)
- Personal Kanban (Visualize your work, limit work in progress)
- External: Channeling Marshall McLuhan: "First we shape our tools, then our tools shape us"
- First we build tools to fit our current workflows, then our tools shape the way we work
- Link to Jessica Kerr's ideas about symmathesy, and how problem with complex systems requires understanding not just code/infra, but also the organization/people who operate + grow + use the system.